About Me

My photo
I am an International Development student from Canada who is studying in India on a semester abroad. I will be traveling and studying through India for five months from January until May.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here We Gooooo!!

It is finally time to depart for India and I could not be more excited! I have been getting ready for this trip for months now and it is finally starting to seem real. At this point I am more excited than nervous, which I think is a very good thing. There is only so much that I can prepare because India is so different than Canada. I am ready to experience all that India has to offer and am going to try and approach everything with an open mind. I am excited to experience the diverse culture; however, I am a little apprehensive about experiencing certain aspects of the culture as a woman.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers